The following information may be automatically collected and retained when you view or search through MDA websites, or download information:
- The type of browser and operating system used to visit the site;
- The date and time of when you access the site; and
- Which portions of the website you visit.
We do not attempt to gain personally identifiable information about individual users and associate it with IP addresses. The State does not use the information collected to ascertain your personally identifiable information.
To learn more about cookies, Google Analytics, and internet privacy policies and laws in Montana, please refer to:
- How Google Uses Information from Sites that Use Google Services
- Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
- How Google Uses Data When You Use Partner Sites or Apps
- Google Analytics Terms of Service
- State of Montana Operations Manual: Internet Privacy & Security Policy